With Naked DSL, all your internet and phone needs go through one high-speed broadband line. Which means you don’t need to pay for a separate landline rental anymore.
Naked Home Value
Minimum total cost over a 24 month contract on the Naked Home Value plan is $1518.75 ($59.95 monthly broadband plan fee + $79.95 connection fee). This does not include the cost of the modem.
Minimum total cost over a 24 month contract on the Naked Home-1 plan is $1758.75 ($69.95 monthly broadband plan fee + $79.95 connection fee). This does not include the cost of the modem.
Minimum total cost over a 24 month contract on the Naked Home-2 plan is $2238.75 ($89.95 monthly broadband plan fee + $79.95 connection fee). This does not include the cost of the modem.
Minimum total cost over a 24 month contract on the Naked Home-3 plan is $2958.75 ($119.95 monthly broadband plan fee + $79.95 connection fee). This does not include the cost of the modem.
All Netspace Residential Naked DSL plans come with:
- All your local & national calls included through iiTalk
- ADSL2+ speeds
- 10 email addresses & 1GB webspace
- Premium virus & spam email protection
- No excess quota usage charges (we use shaping instead!)
- Comprehensive service and support
- A backup dialup account
Pick up a Netspace Data Pack to trim a few gigs off your broadband usage – perfect for when you’ve gone a little download-crazy. You can apply a data pack to your peak, off-peak or Anytime allowance for the extra full-speed access when you want it. Available through MyNetspace. Read more in the broadband FAQ’s
- $10 provides 5GB extra usage
- $15 provides 10GB extra usage
- $30 provides 25GB extra usage
- $50 provides 50GB extra usage
- $80 provides 100GB extra usage
Sign up for 24 months and save
When you take Naked DSL on a 24 month contract, it’s good for us because we keep you as a customer longer. So we make it good for you with a discounted connection fee of $79.95 (normally $150). Plus we’ll give you discounts on your Naked DSL modem.
Even if you sign up for 24 months you’re not locked into the same plan. You can change at any time. That’s part of our fair contract guarantee.
Anytime quota and shaping
All our Naked DSL plans come with Anytime quota. If you exceed your quota, we just shape your download speeds to 256/256kbps for the remainder of your billing month. Both uploads and downloads count towards your quota usage.
White Pages Listing
Your iiTalk service can now be listed on whitepages.com.au and also the print version of White Pages. You can nominate to list your service by using my.netspace.net.au to switch it on. For more help enabling a White Pages listing visit the support page.
Naked DSL Plan Conditions
- All current plans are available as Flat Rate only — there are no excess usage fees on these plans. Uploads and downloads are counted towards the monthly quota on all current plans. Other conditions apply.
- Naked DSL is not available in all areas. See the coverage list for more information.
- ADSL2+ plans provide the maximum achievable ADSL2+ speed on your service line which varies depending on many factors including your distance from the exchange, line quality and length, interference, network configuration, traffic and equipment, from 1.5Mbps to 20Mbps. For further information see FAQ.